Kasser Integrated Marketing Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “company”) has absolute respect and maximum protection for privacy protection and personal data maintenance. Thank you for using the Letmesese-B2B global economic and trade promotion platform provided by our company. To help users understand how our company collects, uses, and protects the personal information you provide, please read the following provisions (hereinafter referred to as the “policy”) before you register and use our services.
I. General Information
II. Collection, processing, and utilization of personal data
1. Personal data browsing and collection
When users use the platform services, the company may collect the following information:
- Identify individuals
- Identifier in government data
- Personal descriptions
- Other social relations
- Leisure life and interests
- Style of life
- School records
- The agreement or contract and other details are shown in the instructions or precautions for relevant activities or the contents of the relevant contract
- Other users' technical information arising from the use of this policy include cookies, IP addresses, search and browse information, device information, data tracking, login time, location information, financial transaction information, and other information that can identify personal leisure activities, interests, lifestyle, etc.Other information provided by the service.
2. Processing and utilization of personal data
- ①. General purpose
Collection, processing, and utilization of personal data by a non-government agency in respect to legal obligation, contracts, similar contracts, or other legal relationship affairs, personal data of consumers in legitimate business transaction, customer management and services, domestic and foreign exchange of business and technical information, information services, information and database management, information security and management, online shopping and other e-commerce services, advertising or commercial activity management, film, music and media management survey, statistical analysis and research, other business in accordance with business registration projects or articles of association, other consulting and consulting services, including but not limited to the description and operation of applicable age class, classification attributes, rules, and the provision of updates, promotions or other activities notice, etc. to ensure the safety and integrity of products and services provided by the company.
- ②. Advertisers and third-party services
There may be hyperlinks to advertisers/third party websites, applications, or functions within the platform services. Users may choose to use the advertiser/third-party services appearing on the platform services after assessing the risks on their own. This third-party service may interact with, link with, or collect, and/or retrieve information (including but not limited to contact information) from users' information retained in this platform service. The platform service does not control, maintain, or guarantee the above advertiser/third party service, any content of which interacts with the user, and the user agrees that the company shall not be responsible for function and damage caused by the third party’s services or application.
- ③. Exception
The company will not arbitrarily provide, exchange, lease, or sell any user's personal data to any other person or group except for use for specific purposes.
However, this is not limited to the following cases.
- A. Required by law or by an order authorized by law.。
- B. The user agrees in writing that the company may use it.。
- C. When the judicial organization requires the company to disclose specific personal data, the company will take the legal and formal procedures of the judicial organization as well as make necessary cooperation for the safety considerations of all users of the company.
- D. When the user's behavior is at risk of damaging or impeding the rights and interests of users of this website, this platform or related third parties, or has obviously violated the policies of this company, if this company believes that the disclosure of this information is necessary for identification, contact or legal action against such person, this company may disclose the user's personal data.
- E. It is necessary for safeguarding national security or promoting public interest.
- F. In order to provide users with other services or preferential rights and interests, when it is necessary to share users' data with the third party providing the service or preferential rights and interests, we will provide full explanation at the time of the activity, and notify users before data collection, when users accept the specific service or preferential rights and interests.
3. Period of use, region, subject, and method of utilization
- ①. Period of utilization
Unless otherwise provided by law, the date when the user requests to stop using the user's personal data or the company stops providing the service will be the period of use.
- ②. Region of utilization
Except as otherwise provided by law, in principle, the company will only use the customer information necessary for the operation within the scope of the user's authorization during the period of business existence of the company and its affiliated enterprises and the area where the service can reach.
- ③. Subjects of utilization
This company, affiliates, business outsourcing agencies, and related cooperative manufacturers, or public/private institutions that have contractual relations or business contacts with the company due to business needs, or legally authorized institutions.
- ④. Ways of utilization
Comply with personal data related protection laws and regulations to use automated machines or other non-automated means.
III. Protection of personal data
1. Users may inquire, copy, apply for change, or review personal data belonging to them. Users shall not apply for inquiry, copy, request review, or change of personal data and account services not belonging to their account unless they are verified by themselves or after the company has verified that they are who they claim to be. If the application is not in the above circumstances, the user shall provide relevant personal data and written information when necessary, so that the company can assist in handling the operation procedures.
2. Users may request to stop collecting, processing, using or deleting personal data belonging to them, but once stopped or deleted, users will not be able to continue to use the platform services.
3. The company shall have the right to refuse the user's request to change, delete or modify personal data on his / her own initiative when it is detrimental to the major interests of the state, the performance of statutory duties by public authorities, collection agencies, or third parties.
4. Users can choose whether to provide personal data of the company. If users choose to refuse to provide personal data, they will not be able to register as members of the company, receive relevant information and services provided by the company, or obtain relevant activities or marketing information.
IV. Security of personal data
1. To protect the privacy of users, the company will provide necessary technologies and measures to protect personal data.
2. The user's personal data, registered account number and password shall be kept properly to avoid leakage.
3. The user's credit card data shall be kept properly to avoid illegal use by others.
4. The user agrees that the information provided when he/she is registered as a user of this policy is consistent with the true situations. If the user finds that his/her personal data has been illegally used or has any abnormality, he/she shall notify the company immediately.
5. The user agrees that when using the platform services, the information provided and used is legal and does not infringe the rights of third parties, violate the third-party agreement or involve any illegal act. In case of any damage to the third party caused by the use of the service, the company shall not be liable for compensation except for the intentional or gross negligence of the company.
V. Revision of privacy protection policy
1. The company will update this policy from time to time and comply with the relevant laws and regulations of the Republic of China on privacy and personal data protection.
2. This policy forms part of the terms of service.
3. If the user does not agree to any terms of this policy or the content of any modification, please stop using the platform service immediately.
VI. Contact us
If you have any questions about this policy or matters related to personal data protection, please contact us at 【firstname.lastname@example.org】, and we will reply as soon as possible.