Terms of Service
The terms of service were updated on March 20, 2020.
This service is provided by Kasser Integrated Marketing Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the company.”)
Thank you for using the Letmesese-B2B global economic and trade promotion platform provided by our company. In order to protect the rights and interests of users, please read the following provisions (hereinafter referred to as “the terms of service”) before you register and use our services.
I. General Information
By registering or using the website owned and operated by the company, or any related application (hereinafter referred to as "Letmesese-B2B global economic and trade promotion platform" or "the platform service,") the user expressly agrees to accept or is authorized to agree to all the following terms. The terms of service regulate the rights and obligations between the company, users, and other relevant personnel. The company also reserves the right to refuse users to use the platform services.
II. Scope of terms of service
1. In addition to the content agreed in the terms of service, the privacy policies, statements, rules for use, and other relevant policies announced by the company on the platform, which constitute part of the terms of service, all have the same effect as the terms of service.
2. If you do not agree to be bound by any of the terms of service, you should not register or use the platform services. If you register or use the platform services, you will be deemed to agree to the terms of service.
III. Changes to Terms of Service
1. Based on various factors such as legal compliance, business environment, etc., the company may unilaterally adjust or change the content of the terms of service without prior consent of the user.
2. In case of any adjustment or change to the terms of service, the company shall notify the user in accordance with Article 8. If the user does not agree to the adjustment or change to the terms of service, he/she shall immediately stop using the platform service. If he/she continues to use the platform services, he/she shall be deemed to agree to the adjustment or change to the terms of service.
IV. Account registration, usage, and security
1. The user shall be a person with full legal capacity or a legally registered entity or organization. If the user is a minor, an infant, a person under assistance or subject to the commencement of guardianship, the user shall not register without the consent of the legal representative, guardian or assistant. If the user's legal capacity is deficient, the user shall be jointly liable with his/her legal representative, guardian, or assistant.
2. The user agrees to provide correct personal data when registering the account, and shall update it at any time if there is any change in the data. If the information provided by the user is false or not updated in time, which causes direct or indirect damage to the company, the user agrees to compensate for the damage and related incurred costs.
3. When registering the account, the user shall not use account names or user nicknames which violate the laws, break the rules of use of the platform service, or go against ordre public.
4. The ownership of the account of the platform belongs to the company. After the user completes registration, he/she obtains the right to use the platform. The right to use the platform belongs to the initial applicant only. It is prohibited to donate, borrow, rent, transfer, or sell the account.
5. Subject to the terms of service and other relevant rules, the company may grant the user a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to reproduce or display the platform content (excluding all software source codes), which is limited to the user's personal use and should be necessarily related to the use of the platform. Users shall not use, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly execute, transmit, broadcast or in other ways develop derivative works of the platform or platform content, unless expressly permitted by the rules and terms. If the user downloads or prints a copy of the content of the platform for personal use, the user shall retain the copyright and other proprietary notices related to the printed content.
6. The user shall keep the registration account information properly and protect account security. If the user finds that the account is illegally used by any third person or notices any abnormality that undermines security, please notify the company immediately. The company will immediately suspend all transactions and subsequent processes of the account. If the account is illegally used by any third person due to the user's inability of safekeeping, the company shall not be liable for compensation.
V. Contents of this platform
1. As an intermediary platform, this platform is only for users to carry out online advertising and commodity matching services
2. Users may post information about various products or services on this platform, but they cannot sign business transactions with other users on this platform. Transactions are to be done between the two parties involved. The company does not get involved in transactions with the users due to the provision of the platform services, nor in any means participate in the transaction relationship between users.
3. If any of the following circumstances occurs or is found in the products or services provided by the user, the Company may remove the information:
- ①. Prohibited or restricted by relevant laws and regulations
- ②. Infringe upon the intellectual property rights or other legitimate rights
- ③. Is a Ponzi scheme or illegal multi-level marketing
- ④. Other circumstances that are not allowed to be promoted on the platform as announced by the company
1. Except for the fees announced by the company, there is no other charge to users for the platform services.
2. The user shall bear the taxes and fees arising from the use of the platform services, as well as the related hardware, software, communication, network services, and other costs.
VII. User's responsibilities and obligations
1. The company may at any time check the accuracy of the user's registration data, and the user shall not refuse to do so. If the user refuses the company's audit, it shall be deemed that the user unilaterally terminates the terms of service.
2. In case of the user's violation of the terms of service, the company has the right to take appropriate actions in accordance with reasonable judgment, including but not limited to deleting illegal, infringing and inappropriate content from the platform, terminating the user's qualification, forbidding the user to use all or part of the platform services, and has the right to take appropriate legal actions against the user in violation of the terms.
3. The content, software program, design arrangement, picture, text composition, trademark/identification, service name and intellectual property rights of the platform's services are owned by the company, and shall not be used, copied or otherwise processed without written authorization. The violator shall bear all legal liabilities, and the company may claim damages from the violator according to law.
VIII. Prohibited uses
Users agree that the following acts and behavior will not occur on this platform:
1. The user who does not have full legal capacity and has not obtained the consent of legal representative, guardian, or assistant.
2. Use false information or use the third person's information to register an account.
3. Transfer, lease, or lend the account to others.
4. Have not logged into the platform for more than six consecutive months.
5. Evade the obligation to pay the platform fees in any way.
6. Reproduce the content protected under intellectual property rights in any way, or misappropriate or misuse the information or content of the platform services in other ways, including but not limited to use in homogeneous, competing, or third-party websites.
7. Where the products or services provided have false or misleading advertisements or labeling.
8. Stating or disseminating contents that are sufficient to damage the business reputation of other users.
9. No real demand or no willingness to pay, but ask for advance purchase, request, negotiation, sales projects or other behaviors that may disrupt the trading condition of the platform.
10. Publish obscene, pornographic, gambling, violence, terror, abetting crime, fraud, false and untrue statements on this platform.
11. Post insults, slanders, threats, or other contents involving others' privacy.
12. Infringe other's intellectual property rights, trade secrets and other rights.
13. Obtain, delete, alter, or interfere with the electromagnetic records of computers or related equipment of the company, the platform services or others by computer programs or other electromagnetic means.
14. Provide physical goods, cash, labor services, tourism, etc. to the company, its affiliates, or the principals, managers, employees, or consultants of its cooperative manufacturers which apparently goes against proportionality based on mutual relationship.
15. Other activities that are in violation of current laws, the terms of service, public safety, or ordre public.
IX. Actions taken for violation of the terms of service
1. If the user violates the policies or terms and regulations formulated by the company, the company has the right to terminate or change the service of any user account without prior notice or explanation, and may cooperate with the judicial authority for investigation or prosecution. If there is any trouble, inconvenience, or damage caused due to the termination or change of service, the company shall not be liable to any user or third party.
2. Termination or change of service to any user includes but not limited to the following:
- ①. Hide, modify, or delete the information posted by users on this platform.
- ②. Restrict user’s login account or account permissions.
- ③. Delete user's account.
3. If the user violates the terms of service and causes damage to the company, the company may claim compensation from the user.
X. Suspension or termination of account
1. The platform may, at any time, unilaterally decide to restrict, block, suspend, disable, or cancel all or part of the user's account.
2. The user can cancel the use of the platform or request the company to terminate the account at any time.
The user understands and agrees that the company can use electronic document as expressing method, and it will come into effect upon sending. Electronic documents include but not limited to one or multiple ways of the following: announcements on this website, mobile phone SMS sent to the contact number provided by the user, email sent to the e-mail address provided by the user, etc.
XII. Special terms
If the user may be a competitor of the company and his/her use of the platform services may have any impact on the business activities of the company, the company may terminate the contract between the user and the company and will not need to obtain consent from the account holder.
XIII. Intellectual Property Rights
The text, graphics, editing contents, charts, designs, photos, images, fonts, and other contents on the platform are owned by the company and protected by the relevant laws and regulations of the Republic of China. Users shall not arbitrarily reproduce or conduct any act in violation of the laws and regulations governing intellectual property rights without the prior written consent of the company.
1. Users who hold information provided by the platform due to the performance of the terms of service, including but not limited to the terms of service, user's personal data or other information that has not been publicly disclosed, shall exercise the duty of care of a good administrator to keep it confidential. In addition to using the information in accordance with the terms of service, without the prior written consent of the company, users shall not use or disclose the aforesaid information to any third person.
2. If the user has disclosed any of the above content to an employee, consultant, or third party deemed necessary, the user shall ensure the person comply with confidentiality obligation equivalent to the service terms.
3. This clause shall not become invalid due to the rescission, termination, or expiration of the terms of service until the confidential information loses its confidentiality that cannot be attributable to the user. The company may at any time notify the user in writing to delete or return the confidential information.
XV. Limitation of liability and Disclaimer
1. The company shall not be liable for any damage caused by any of the following reasons, except for the intentional or gross negligence of the company:
- ①. Due to force majeure such as natural disasters, strikes, riots, war, national disasters, etc.
- ②. Due to power supply failure, communication network failure, etc.
- ③. Due to routine or emergency maintenance, system maintenance, equipment and system failure, network information and data security and other factors.
2. The company shall not be responsible for any user's conduct on the platform, nor shall it be liable for any damage suffered by any person as a result of such user's conduct.
3. The company has no obligation to review the content posted by users on the platform, and is not responsible for the authenticity and correctness of the information provided by users.
4. The contents of Letmesese-b2b global economic and trade promotion platform are all materials provided by users. Our company only embellishes and posts them according to the contents provided. Before going online, we will check with users that the items provided conform to them. Therefore, our company does not provide any guarantee for the contents posted by users.
5. Users shall bear all risks and responsibilities of trading products or services on the platform, and the company shall not be responsible for any transaction risks and responsibilities.
6. The content of this platform is user content downloaded by the user unilaterally or data to be accessed, and the user shall be responsible for the relevant risks.
XVI. Disputes between users
1. The user may seek the assistance of a dispute resolution authority with jurisdiction to resolve any dispute arising on this platform.
2. The user shall agree that the company only serves as information provider, but not the party involved in dispute or the arbitrator to settle the disagreement. The company has no obligation to involve in or assist in the dispute resolution.
3. Users agree and guarantee that they will not sue or otherwise claim liability against the company or its affiliates due to the transactions or any other disputes with other consumers established on the platform.
XVII. Governing Laws and Jurisdiction
The establishment, validity, interpretation, performance, dispute settlement, and other matters not covered herein shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of China. In case of any dispute over these terms of service, the Taiwan Taipei District Court shall be the court of the first instance.
1. If any provision of the terms of service is declared invalid or unenforceable by the court, the remaining provisions of the terms of service shall remain valid except that such provision shall be removed from the terms of service.
2. The company may transfer all or part of these terms of service to a third party when necessary for its business.
3. When the user violates the terms of service, if the company waives or fails to enforce the right or take action, it shall not be deemed that the company waives the right to take action on the user's other breach.
4. The user and the company shall not create any agency, appointment, employment, joint venture, franchise, or contracting relationship due to the terms of service.
5. If you have any questions about this policy or matters related to personal data protection, please contact us at 【firstname.lastname@example.org】, and we will reply as soon as possible.